Tuesday, March 26, 2013

MANNAM STORY _ Learning Language

MANNAM



When Light meets Light there is Victory

 


This blog will save my memory with MANNAM.

As one of MANNAM members (MANNAMERs), I will post about my life with MANNAM.

 
 
 
Effective way to learn language.
 
Yesterday, I posted about the MANNAM Gwangju Korean class. To live in Korea (or some other countries), language is the most important part. To learn Korean, I recommend you to join the Korean class. Then, except for language classes, what can be the effective way to learn language? Of course, staying long is the best answer but in reality, it is difficult to go. Each person has his or her own way. There will be various ways to learn language.
 
One of the effective ways to learn language is to use literature. We usually read the original book in specific language. Or, we can watch movie (or drama) without subtitle. It is really hard at first, but you will get used to it. For me, I choose to watch movie, and write down some famous lines from a movie. The same applies to the novel. Gathering the famous lines, I can have my own diary. Today, I want to share this line.
 
 “Whatever happens tomorrow, we’ve had today.”
 

 
Maybe you know this line. This line comes from the movie ‘One day’. It was really impressive. It is really meaningful. Of course, it’s better for you to watch whole movie and then remind this line, but I think that line itself is enough.
 
Like this, there are some many good famous lines that you can easily find through the book, or the movie. And it is effective for you to learn language. (I did :P)
 
What are yours? Is there any effective way to learn language?
If you have your specific way, then please share with me :D:D:D:D:D

6 comments:

  1. Mind mind, those that want to promote the desire for peace is so impressed.
    I would like to join together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful service organizations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I choose to watch movie, and write down some famous lines from a movie" ....It is a good way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful encounter mannam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a really good meeting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Language learn the fastest way to
    Will frequently listen to Korean.
    Often heard trying
    Follow the shape of the mouth

    ReplyDelete