Monday, April 01, 2013

MANNAM STORY _ Cherry Blossom and Peace

MANNAM
When Light meets Light there is Victory




This blog will save my memory with MANNAM.

As one of MANNAM members (MANNAMERs), I will post about my life with MANNAM.


Cherry Blossom and Peace

Winter has gone and spring has come.
The weather is getting warmer and my mind is getting warmer too. :-P

  My university is famous for natural landscape. There are many trees, flowers and birds….(!?!). I really like it. Everywhere there are green and brown colors so I can rest my eyes. I can smell fresh air and I can hear birds chirping. How nice of it! Nowadays, it’s cherry blossom season. My university is popular place for cherry blossom. Yesterday, I met my friend in university and I could find many families. At every shadow, people set up and took rest. Kids were running and parents looked after them. The weather was so nice and I’ve come to think that “Ah~ this is the peace.” Peace is not big thing. Nice weather, nice cherry blossom, people’s smiling faces and green landscape… all of these small things makes me happy and peaceful.











<Cherry Blossom in Chonnam National University>

  I talked with my friend about what is peace? He answered to me that preventing war is peace. I said to him that peace is bigger than that. Preventing war is one kind of peace. Many people think that peace is difficult conception. People feel awkward about the word ‘peace’. It makes me sad because it means that people are far from feeling peace. They don’t know what peace is and of course they must not experience the peace. Peace is not big thing. I emphasized it again and again to him. I think it will take some time for him to understand my words. I will try my best to make him understand it.
  Please take it easy. People who have so much works and have no time to think about anything else can’t feel peace. I recommend people to have some time for him or herself. If people have no time to take a rest, then people come to think that peace is not reality. The friend that I met yesterday is also busy person. He is busy doing his experiments. So he has no time to think about peace deeply. It is a little bit far from him (he thinks). I said it before that people who achieve small peace and try to achieve big peace. I hope many people think about small peace (his or her own inner side peace) and then, think about big peace.
Peace is not difficult.
Only small cherry blossom can make you peaceful.
If you want to find inner peace or outside peace, please contact with MANNAM.
We can let you know how to achieve small peace and big peace at the same time :P

1 comment:

  1. After reading this article, whenever I see cherry blossom, it reminds me of peace:)

    ReplyDelete