Wednesday, March 06, 2013

MANNAM Culture _ Jackie Chan

MANNAM
 
When Light meets Light there is Victory



This blog will save my memory with MANNAM.

As one of MANNAM members (MANNAMERs), I will post about my life with MANNAM.

 
 
Jackie Cham in Mureup Pak Dosa
 
In Feb 28th, 2013, Korean famous TV program ‘Mureup Pak Dosa’ broadcasted Jackie Chan as today’s guest. Chan is a very very famous action movie star. Everybody would know him, hear about him or watch him through movie. He is popular for his nice action and for his life as a self-made man. He grew up in poor family so he couldn’t learn how to read and write. He wanted to be a movie star and he remembered all the scripts that people read to him. By that way, he appeared more than 100 movies. Isn’t it surprising?
 
Then why I decided to post about him? It’s because of his dream. In ‘Mureup Pak Dosa’, he said that his dream is world peace.
“My dream is difficult one.”
“My dream is World peace.”
“The world is too violent.”
“World needs harmony.”
“It is the time that we need the power of truth.”
He used to worry about the people around him because he thought everybody would think he is managing his image by saying that his hope is world peace. He concerned about other people a lot. So he has been hiding his dream. One day, one of his friends told to him that why don’t you let other people know actively? And why don’t you fulfill your dream all together? After that day, he actively let people know about his dream and do together every time when he has a chance.
 
If the world is full of people like Chan, the world would be totally different from now. The world would be filled with happiness, kindness and peace. I’ve always emphasized the importance of first step. First step leads another person’s first step and continually it will lead everyone’s first step. Next is easy. Just keep walking. Everyone’s small steps can change the world. For me, the first step was MANNAM. MANNAM gave me a chance to think about the world peace. Of course I was interested in world peace before meeting with MANNAM. But, thanks to MANNAM I could see the possibility of world peace. I believe, I hope that someday, people gather together and naturally think about world peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment