Saturday, March 09, 2013

MANNAM CULTURE _ Les Miserables

MANNAM
When Light meets Light there is Victory



This blog will save my memory with MANNAM.

As one of MANNAM members (MANNAMERs), I will post about my life with MANNAM.

 

'Les Miserable' and the 'Barricade'.

"Will you join in our crusade, Who will be strong and stand with me.
Somewhere beyond the barricade is there a world you long to see.
Do you hear the people sing, Say do you hear the distant drums.
It is the future that they bring when tomorrow comes."
 
It is the Epilogue of the movie 'Les Miserables'. In the last scene of movie, people gather together, make a barricade which is very long and strong and sing a song of hope.
 
I watched this movie with my mother and my sister. It is a 3 hours long movie (really long, but I totally lost my track of time. After the movie was end then I realized that about 3hours were passed.). It was so interesting that I recommended it to all of my friends. But some of them said it’s too boring. One of my friend said, Inwoo! The movie was good but all dialogue were songs so it is a little bit awkward!. But,,, I like it!!!!!!!
 
Anyway,
I choose Les Miserables as a todays topic, because I found the peoples eagerness for peace in this movie. (By now, you may find out that I only post about the peace:P) As you can see in the lyrics above, French made a barricade to protest government. But it was just an imagination, people didnt come up to make a barricade because they were afraid of government. Barricade is a symbol. Symbol, which signifies desire of people who want to be free from everything.
 
Everybody wants to be free. Everybody wants to live without oppression. Everybody wants to live in peace. Young men fought with army to keep their peaceful life. They just want some bread to eat, house to live in, and freedom to enjoy. Peace is not that big thing. Peace can be anything that makes your mind peaceful.
 
Who wants world peace? Those who are in trouble. (small or big, mentally or physically)
Why people want world peace? To live peacefully, without any oppression.
How can I make world peace? Through MANNAM.s steps. :P



No comments:

Post a Comment